Monday, July 22, 2013

Makeup and Birch Box

My BirchBox came! So excited to try all the new goodies.

My favorite product so far has been the Benefit Foundation. I thought at first it was tinted moisturizer/sunscreen, but I was pleasantly surprised when I put it on, only a couple drops needs to cover my whole face, and the coverage was beautiful. I'm definitely sold.

I like the face sunscreen moisturizer, and have been using the hair product. I have not tried the tan towel (I don't know that I would use that) or the lotion packets. 
I did make a new lipstick and mascara purchase. I am in love with this mascara. I like a natural look, and don't like the look of tons of makeup; I just feel like I look weird, or I'm trying too hard (just me). This mascara doesn't give me clumps and it just enhances my lashes, without seeming overboard.

I don't usually wear a lot of lipstick, but for some reason I just love it. I've always been fascinated with lipstick, and would use my mom and my sister's when I was little....even if it was to draw on the bathroom mirror. 

mascara: Grow Luscious by Revlon in Blackest Black
lipstick: Super Lustrous Lipstick in Coralberry by Revlon


No comments:

Post a Comment