Friday, July 19, 2013

High Five 4 Friday!







1. MY BIRCH BOX CAME! That is all. Produce testing and playing to come.

2. Just baby and me enjoying the a/c on our hot, humid Michigan summer day!

3. The birthday party supplies from Florida Grandma came and I got to open them as if they were Christmas presents!

4. I just get excited about making Emilie's lunches. She had kiwi, Michigan black cherries, cottage cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, and homemade banana bread with yogurt butter. YUM! That's like one of the most exciting parts of my day!

5. I finally got tired of having cold, albeit delicious coffee from the French pot press, so I had to break down and get a timed coffee maker so that once I feed Emilie, do dishes and eat breakfast I can actually enjoy a cup of HOT coffee. First world problems.

Linking up this week with the lovely, Lauren Elizabeth!


"I'll make it look like a Bonsai tree!"

And finally, we had the trees around the property trimmed. It's a big job, so they will return on Monday to finish, but already there is actually daylight in our back yard. This also exposes the terrible roof, but at least that will be replaced soon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment