Sunday, July 14, 2013

H54F July 12

Well, it's definitely NOT Friday here, but I will post our collage of our week's shenanigans any way!

Here goes....


Finished and sent out most of the invites for Emilie's 1st birthday party. More on that in another post!

I had to include the over-photographed runner's view of feet, I couldn't resist. Annnnd, if you look closely, you can see my freaky ankles, which have been sprained so many times that they cave in; I'm not very good about working to strengthen them.

I made a delicious concoction for sweet potato seasoning and before I shook it I thought it made beautiful layers.

Emilie and I have been trying to hit up a few parks we've never visited before. These were bells you could ring with the top lever. She made a friend at the park too! A very friendly little six year old girl who was just enthralled with Emilie because, "She's the same size as an American girl doll!" :)

Lastly, Emilie and I couldn't resist this cute crab with sunglasses for 70% off at Joann's. It'll be a perfect little decoration for her party in August!


No comments:

Post a Comment