Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Doubya Doubya Doubya Doubya (In George Bush's voice of course)

What We Wore Wednesday! It is Wednesday, right?! Last week I posted on a Tuesday, I was just THAT excited!








Nicole:
top and shorts: Target
Sandals: Gap 
necklace: Target

Emmy:
white onesie: OshKosh
Jeans: vintage Jordache jeans circa 1985 (a la Mommy)

E is such a little ham, I propped her up on the chair and told her I was going to take her picture and she gave me that HUGE grin, love it!

Linking up with A Life From Scratch and Toronto Mama!


3 comments:

  1. E is such an absolute outrage! I can't believe she and L are the same age...L looks like a total baby and E looks like a little kid! Her toes?! I DIIIIE!

    You look great too, N ;) Love those shorts and the statement necklace is TDF.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love her little smile!!! And you look fabulous lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG is it weird that I want to bite her little toes?! They are the cutest things ever! You have quite a doll on your hands.....!

    Love your polka dots and beautiful necklace! I love rocking a statement necklace during the day....so unassuming.

    Thank you for linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete