Sunday, July 14, 2013

Emilie's 1st Birthday Invitations

So, the theme for the party is "Under the Sea". It's been a great theme for a summer birthday as there are so many options, and I'm finding a lot of summer things starting to go on sale.

I DIY'ed Emilie's invites, although I can honestly say I will probably not do that again. My biggest struggle was getting the text or image (I tried a lot of different styles) to not be so pixalated. While I can navigate a computer, I am not super literate on graphic design business, thus the frustration. Even with the final product, the text is still a little pixalated. I did have a lot of fun adding some sea shells with twine to the invites though!

The finished product.


Sea shells from Florida, twine, printed invites, scissors, and thread.


       I bought some colorful invitation envelopes at Staples and added some puffy fish stickers.


The invites were made with PicMonkey', and some great inspiration from Toronto Mama!



No comments:

Post a Comment