Thursday, June 27, 2013

WWWW

Eek, forgot to post a WWWW, so it's late!






















I'm pretty awful at remembering where I buy my clothes. Most of them I've just acquired over the years. I can honestly say while I LOVE designer brands, I'm not a label snob. If it looks cute I buy it. If it doesn't last more than a couple weeks, whatevs! :)

My favorite brand though is Banana Republic. I have several items that I am just trying to fit into again, but I don't know that these new baby hips will allow it...I'm still keeping them in hope though!

Anyways, I was feeling vintagy last week and decided to watch tutorials on how to use scarfs in one's hair. I watched the videos while Emilie napped. The.entire.time. A full hour of watching and practicing, just to tie a scarf!

My little bug on the other hand...just easy. Top from Baby GAP, capris from ? and the little Jelly sandals I bought at Babies R Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment